Monday, May 11, 2015

The Head And Me- Natalie Meller

Hi new Head,

Because you are new in my body (the other head fell and got something in his leg and couldn’t do a lot of things, so I fired him :( how sad) I wanted you to know me. My name is Captain Peacy. I live with my parents, in an Icloud. No no not a cloud, an I-cloud. Its this thing you have on your phone and… never mind. I have three main superpowers, flying, so be careful when you make me mad I can go away and leave you alone. The second one is that I am super smart, super heroes usually have two powers but I ate a computer ,and now I’m smart like one. Thats why I don’t go to school, I just know everything. Last power (but of course not least) is reading minds (so be aware of what you think :). Some people will say I don’t have friends but it’s not true; it’s a choice not to have friends, not my choice but a choice. I guess this is called not having friends in a way, but never mind. That is all I can tell you about myself little head..

20.3.2225

Dear New Head,

So today is my birthday, my thirteenth one actually. I wanted to celebrate it with my parents, but again they had a super important superhero super mission and they had to go and save the world! I have you, my head, the only one that is here in my big and empty house. I hate my house because I can see a lot of pictures of other people’s birthdays, celebrated with a lot of other people and I get jealous. My parents won’t let me go into this rooms with the files and pictures, but I do go there, a lot. It makes me happy the way people treat their family and friends in the pictures and videos but it also makes me sad because I don’t have it. I have you, celebrating with me my birthday. It would sound weird but I am enjoying my birthday. As a superhero when I turn thirteen its the sign of being a grownup and tomorrow I am going to my first mission.
Oh and by the way, I will never stop calling you New Head even though it has been a few years..




23.3.2225

Dear old, New Head,
You won’t believe it! I am so so so so excited. I just came back from my mission and I can’t breath…. I feel like I am flying which is pretty funny because of the fact that I am able to fly. Never mind, as you know it took a long time for me to come back because of captain Juju (we do not like him!). Do you want to hear the story? Ok I will tell you the story, are you sure? Ok, ok stop shouting I’ll tell you. I know you want to hear the story but I can’t tell you right now, I have to go shower. BYE..

***

So it all started like this:

When I woke up in the morning, or you could say when I didn’t wake up in the morning, I went to the kitchen without knowing when, where or what was my mission. I thought my parents will be with me on that special day, but of course not, they had to go again to a super important superhero super mission. I found a note that said, “Morning Sweetie” I mean they didn’t even have time to write good morning? “We hope you have the best day”. Yeah me too! “Love you and good luck”. I was furious, how could they do this to me? Sorry, back to the story. I went to the superhero station, where we go on the missions. I got in and I saw a lot of nervous kids like me, the place was mostly purple and orange but very colorful. A lot of parents were so happy they cried but my parents didn’t even come. I went to the table where it said “Welcome new heroes come and sign in..”. I met Captain Lollipop, he guided me, showed me around and was really nice, which most superheroes aren't. I think it is weird but the prettiest place there was the toilets, it was purple which is my favorite color, but lets not go into the details! My mission was to save kids from an evil ice cream thief, I was excited that I got such an important part in kids lives. It was heart touching to know they chose me. I was sent to this place called Earsh I think, but I am really not sure. I flied to Earsh and saw a lot of little kids holding ice creams. I didn’t know what the thief looks like so I decided to read the minds of everyone that looked suspicious.  At first everything worked, I heard some people think about their relationships, family, dogs but no, not even one ice cream thief. I looked for him everywhere but no sign of an ice cream thief. When it became late, I decided to go to sleep and continue the next day.

That morning I woke up really early to find him: the thief! People started coming out of their houses and I couldn’t read their minds; I felt so, so, so ahh I can’t say it, something between angry and frustrated. I heard a voice behind me and when I turned around I saw Captain Juju, and he said “Can’t hear your minds there?” at first I thought he came to help but then I looked at him and he looked familiar, it was Captain Lollipop. Now I was really furious, he tricked me, and I do not like to be tricked. At this moment I had to think as a superhero, but before I noticed he was gone. I had to catch Captain Juju but then I realized he had taken my powers (which included the flying). But what he did not know is that I had a third power, I could be a computer because I wasn’t born with it, it wasn't on the birth certificate and he couldn’t know. So I tried to look for him and track him down by the awesome navigator I have up there in my brain.

After a long long time, and when I say long I mean I had to walk the whole thing, about a year or two, which is I think ten minutes in Earsh the most amazing thing happened, you won’t believe it head: I finally found this evil person and jumped on his back, he turned around and couldn’t believe it was me, I smiled and thought to myself, “You are not a person that fights other people, you are nice” but then I thought again.. He looked at me and tried to punch me but I bent and he missed me. As you know, I had too much time without friends or school, practicing everything and when I say everything I mean mostly fighting. So, guess who won? That’s right! ME.. He fell down and I took his bag, gave back the children their ice-creams, gave me my powers back but lets not forget, took a picture of him on the ground. Now when I think about it he was unconscious, well I think he will wake up in a few years.

I always think about how weird it is when I’m talking to you but it is also me because you are inside me and it means I am talking to myself but you are still not me because… Ok i’m confusing myself even more. Maybe I will stop now.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment